We are a team of enthusiastic professionals who love to learn something new every day. We believe that hard work is the only way to success, but we also strongly believe in living life to its fullest and making the best of each moment! So, at PayInc, each one of us work hard to achieve our dreams while giving equal importance to spending quality time with our loved ones. Working at PayInc is not just about meeting targets and numbers, it’s also about growth; both professional and personal. So, we welcome motivated professionals with open arms, and offer them a happy congenial atmosphere to work together as a well-knit motivated team!
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer’s responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers’ feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Android Developer Requirements:
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
We are looking for a reliable, detail-orientated senior web developer to join our company. The senior web developer’s responsibilities include communicating with clients to determine website specifications, creating schedules and providing quotes, writing code, working with a team of designers and content writers, as well as assisting with recruitment and training of all new junior web developers. You should be able to provide excellent customer service, understand written and verbal instructions, and stick to deadlines and budget constraints.
To be successful as a senior web developer, you should be innovative and demonstrate a passion for technology. Outstanding candidates are deadline-driven self-starters with superb customer skills.
Senior Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements.
- Creating timeframes and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Communicating effectively with clients and teams.
- Building a network of freelance designers and content writers.
- Updating records and writing reports.
- Debugging websites and ensuring software documentation is updated.
- Liaising with mobile developers.
- Establishing strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Conducting research and keeping abreast of social media marketing trends.
- Supervising junior web developers, analyzing areas of weakness, and scheduling training sessions accordingly.
Senior Web Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, IT, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in web development.
- Practical experience with content management systems.
- Experience with wireframe and diagnostic tools.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Excellent customer service and research abilities.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Superb interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
We are searching for a driven technical sales representative to join our dynamic team. The technical sales representative should have a clear understanding of the components of the products and the ability to demonstrate how they work. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products.
To be a successful technical sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch technical sales representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
Technical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively.